5.01.2011

Have Faith

So, as most of you know I left my job in February because my husband and I both felt that God was saying JUMP! and I am to dedicate more time to loving women who need it. As I sit in this spot of
'young married, fully capable to have a job, no kids' life; Its hard to see what God is working sometimes.

It feels weird to tell people in today's culture. the question I always get is "what are you going to do?" to which I say "i don't know" :)

I applied for a job at starbucks, which went great, and there was almost NO doubt that I would get it; but I asked God if that was not for me to close the door, because I didn't have the strength to say no to an decent job. And I did not get it.

I know this is just a season, and God is working on something, but in these moments of "what to do now God?" I look down and see this journal that a dear friend gave me recently....

HAVE FAITH......

So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men (human philosophy), but in the power of God. 1 Corinthians 2: 5

I'm happy to trust The Creator with my journey.

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic