5.10.2011

God created us to be Joyful


You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore.Psalm 16: 11

When was the last time you just stopped and listened? I mean REALLY listened.

Last weekend 11 women slipped away to Be Still and listen to God and hear what he had for each of our 11 different hearts



The most powerful part for me, was the complete silence from bedtime Friday night; until 2:00 p.m. on Saturday. If you know me well.... well; can you imagine me in TOTAL silence for that long? best part, I'm the one that suggested it. haha!


Man, was it ever a time to just download a bunch of fuel for the fire that we all have to live passionately the way God has called us.





If you haven't in a while; I encourage you to stop. listen. Be Still. & then go forth fully with what you hear. ;)


Hebrews 12:29 for our "God is a consuming fire."

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic