12.21.2009

Walking in Love

First of all, I know I've been out of commission on the creative stuff for a while. I had a family member pass away earlier this month and have been with family in the southeast. I was doing my morning meditation today and just had to blog. :) It was on walking in love. This is something that I think is so essential to the well being of everyone, and the purpose we are on this earth. To let people know that THEY MATTER! above anything, I feel this is the greatest gift you can give anyone. Be it, a card in the mail, a simple word of encouragement, a note, a small gift, a gesture of service to help their needs in any way.
Below is a picture of an example of two wonderful people that chose to walk in love yesterday and just blessed my heart when they didnt even have any idea where I was at the moment. I needed it, and it was perfect timing! What a gift! Thank you ladies!

PARTICIPATE!:
During a Holiday season when many cannot afford much, I urge you to participate. Feeling a bit bummed myself that I can't offer much financially to my family I realize its more for me than them. I get something out of giving. Try it, I dare you.
I have decided that I am going to do a few post over the next week or so of people I "catch" walking in love. Ill post a photo and a little blurb. I hope I catch you. ;)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
my reading this morning:
From Ephesians 5


Follow God's example in everything you do, because you are his dear children. 2 Live a life filled with love for others, following the example of Christ, who loved you and gave himself as a sacrifice to take away your sins. And God was pleased, because that sacrifice was like sweet perfume to him. 3 Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or greed among you. Such sins have no place among God's people. 4 Obscene stories, foolish talk, and coarse jokes – these are not for you. Instead, let there be thankfulness to God. 5 You can be sure that no immoral, impure, or greedy person will inherit the Kingdom of Christ and of God. For a greedy person is really an idolater who worships the things of this world. 6 Don't be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the terrible anger of God comes upon all those who disobey him. 7 Don't participate in the things these people do. 8 For though your hearts were once full of darkness, now you are full of light from the Lord, and your behavior should show it! 9 For this light within you produces only what is good and right and true.

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic