1.13.2010

Reorganizing, Refreshing, & Replacing



organized Closet- I have vowed to wear EVERYTHING in here.... and what I do not wear, I will get rid of in 12 months. You will be getting photo documentation of my clothes from this day forward. :)
How will I know if I've worn it?: I turned the hangers backward on the rods, in order to keep track of what I have worn. I turn them around after I hang them back up when they have been worn.



Walker, Texas Ranger is getting BIGGER AND BIGGER each minute, it seems. Hes sleeping in the mornings a lot because he is NOT sleeping well at night... trust me. ;o)



My glasses broke in half: as much as I am enjoying the harry potter look; I am NOT enjoying my glasses melting off of my nose while im driving. I will be getting new eyes shortly. :o)


I leave you with my inspiration for the day:

Colossians 3:13-14 (New Living Translation)

13 Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. 14 Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.

Living & Loving Much while Laughing often

1 comment:

Grant-Grey Guda said...

Wonderful post thanks for sharing! I would be truly honored if you gave your poetic advice on my blogs of poetry and if you like follow them I would greatly appreciate it.

http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

http://humanicanagold.blogspot.com/

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic