8.29.2008

Gracie-lou-persistence





Introducing Gracie~lou. She is our puppy. this little wonder, is so full of personality it amazes me. she has an OCD obsession with the ball. so badly, that we have to hide it in the freezer to block her sniffer from finding it. In the second picture , she is rolling it to my foot. she is indeed, a mess. 

she is so persistent. this is a lesson, for me, at the start of a pursuit of a career as an artist. the road can be tough, but overcome. I was in my first Gallery last month, and learning as I go along; I will now be organized and prepared for the next one on Oct 26th! Things are moving; after a time of feeling as if I might be wasting time. 

next step- instead of just thinking about getting my stuff in; I am thinking ahead and preparing the complete package. which sometimes; as a creative person, im not so much on the small details. but, to succeed it is necessary. 

I am excited that you are along for the ride with me; and I will be sharing as I come along. :-)



Hopefully Gracie~lou's persistence has inspired you today. 

love n light
~B

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic