8.28.2008

joy..patience


greetings friends~
I am excited to post my next blog. it will have photos and everything. i am so elated about getting this process started. Joy&patience have seemed to be my theme for today. maybe because i was wearing a skirt that i embellished that actually said 'JOY'. haha. it is funny to see where you are led as the day proceeds and what lessons are presented. When the creative get inspired i feel as though we try to run with it like a mad tornado.  and God really teaches you in daily conversations and happenings. 

everything that I encountered today was screaming patience either to me or my peers. my conclusion...be JOYFUL and wait for the plans.. in the long haul this will pay off way more that running with every whimsical inspiration. 

little things that i noted today:

~familiar voices
~gorgeous butterfly landing on my shoulder creating a dance of curiosity between us both.
~the healing power of hugs and compassion
~an old favorite song

My Conclusion:

The freedom in enJOYing the ride; enduring life; and trusting for the greater plan

ps- i can't wait to share my inspiration for the rockin' jewelry made yesterday.


No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic