4.21.2011

Dare to Dream….

"I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." - Romans 9:17..

Do you know what your purpose is? I have really been curious as to the desires God puts on our hearts. If God created all that is in us, through and through, then He gave us Dreams and Desires to LIVE!

So I asked my Facebook friends what their Dreams were as a child to be when they grew up! W-O-W! The responses I got are just amazingly POWERFUL! Dreams are full of ADVENTURE, POWER, and PURPOSE. As I read all of the responses, living them out in one way or another... I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with excitement for the Impact that people make on the world when they live out their DREAMS!

If we do just a small portion of the dreams that we have, This world will be overflowing with Defenders of Freedom, Nurturers, Voices for the voiceless, Lovers, Advocates, and EXPLORERS!

And why would our creator God create anything less than such magnificent dreams! If we are all living these out for Him and through Him..... Who wouldn't want to be a part of God's love  Kingdom.....

Tip: I set a timer on my phone to alert me once a week that asks what I dreamt to be when I grew up? It reminds me to Dream, no matter if it changes, Dream leads to vision and vision leads to progress! :)

Why are we sitting here reading?

Go LIVE your Dream!



3 Trust in the Lord, and do good;

dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
4 Delight yourself in the Lord,

and he will give you the desires of your heart. - Psalm 37:3-44/21/11 9:23

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic