8.21.2009

Daily Post,











Wednesday began My attempt at Blogging daily and posting new items daily for at least ONE WEEK! This is my way of trying to get myself in the habit of spending time promoting online. I have found that cross promoting on all online mediums has really increased my online presence and exposure. Yesterday, when I posted a new item on etsy I posted the link on twitter. Within 3 minutes I had 20 views! This was my way of tracking, to see if it really works...and IT DOES! so my advice tweet away. :) Here are a couple of things I made this morning. I am trying to create at least two pieces each morning to build up on stock for shows and such this fall! Its gonna be BUSY! :)
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic