8.06.2009

1st Thursday

On the 1st Thursday of every month, on South Congress in Austin,TX; the street is filled with music, yummy food, and awesome handmade pieces for you to purchase. Most of the items, you can not find in any stores around. This makes it somewhat like a treasure hunt for fantastic handmade goods; that no one else will have. Come on out and enjoy the sunset, a smoothie on a great Texas summer night! I'll be there!
This is what my set up looks like; and it gives you point of reference of where on SoCo i will be located. Across from Allen Boots (see the sign)


Right here in front of MamboBerry, can i suggest a yummy frozen yogurt or smoothie? mmm. :) nothing like a smoothie on a rediculously HOT day! I think I'm set up in the right spot. hehe.
see you tonight around 7:00 on South Congress!
~B

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic