9.07.2008

butterfly inspirations...

 these pieces are handmade one of a kind pendants. ABOVE: copper pendant with sterling silver nugget inlay. torched after creating to give purple/blue hues with flame. Necklace is composed of mother of pearl,semi-precious stones, swarovski crystal, handmade Africa beads, and gold-filled wire. BELOW: completely handmade, one of a kind, copper flower pendant with copper wire and a touch of glam with a swarovski crystal center


So, I have been having encounters with butterflies nonstop lately. Word on the street is, this is a great sign of good stuff to come. ;-) YES PLEASE. I'll take it. So I have listed a few photos of the butterflies around and some of the jewelry I have created in light of these encounters.

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic