6.22.2011

Train of thought


My Morning began with a FLOOD of thoughts. I had all of this stuff that I wanted to accomplish bouncing around in my head. At one point I began to feel like a little electron bouncing around the room.

I went for a swim with a friend. Hoping this would jump start my day, boy did it ever!

So I thought at one point. I need to blog... what does my brain even look like right now!? Blog? I can't formulate anything. So, here is my morning in all of its random Glory....

The first verse I have on my mind: 1 Peter 1:4-9 (perseverance)
.... God is keeping careful watch over us and the future. The Day is coming when you'll have it all—life healed and whole.6-7I know how great this makes you feel, even though you have to put up with every kind of aggravation in the meantime. Pure gold put in the fire comes out of it proved pure; genuine faith put through this suffering comes out proved genuine. When Jesus wraps this all up, it's your faith, not your gold, that God will have on display as evidence of his victory. 8-9You never saw him, yet you love him. You still don't see him, yet you trust him—with laughter and singing. Because you kept on believing, you'll get what you're looking forward to: total salvation.

I need to get in my art room... 


And then I sit down. And look for creative inspiration. which I find these AWESOME Austin artist designed T-shirts.

THEN! I think, I am going to make some non-dairy Ice cream with the coconut milk in our fridge and chocolate mint from our garden. YUMM-O! So, I get back on the Internet to find a recipe on using the coconut milk. I have only made sorbets this far. pretty yummy ones though. Last night was Lemon Balm Sorbet!






Upon my research I find a blog for living life simply, eating local, organic..etc. I am in love now.






What wonderful finds on my whirldwind of a morning.

So, I conclude, even if you feel the madness of everything you have in mind to accomplish, God will still give you gems and joys if you keep your eyes open to them. So take a deep breath and enjoy the blessings around you in the midst of the chaos.


Love

~B

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic