10.17.2009

Life's a Hoot


"bluebird soar" wall art

"life's a hoot!" wall art

Well, ive been blogging from my phone lately and It will not allow me to type. bummer. Anyway, Ive been a busy lady these days! with the lovely fall weather and the busy season ahead! here are some things to look forward to and see me invovled with! I am excited to announce my involvement with TheArtChamber which is based out of Atlanta, GA. I will be heading up the Austin, TX area. The Art Chamber is focusing on connecting the Handmade Artist with the Buyers! Check out the blog! Its been booming in the Atlanta area, and I can't wait to get it booming here! I have an official logo! you can see it on my website homepage now. and I also have an ArtFire site now and a Facebook Kiosk! if you like my designs, you have plenty of chances to purchase. Above are photos of a couple of the hand embellished and sewn patchwork wall art pieces Ive been making! great for a housewarming gift and ready to hang! :)
Thanks for following!

2 comments:

Helena Marette said...

Lots of customers eyeing your wall art and jewelry at Beyond The Door, in Senoia, GA yesterday!

Brooke said...

Ooh! I like. :) thanks Helena.

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic