12.11.2008

hammertime




I have been enjoying the use of my hammer and hammering block. great stress relief. :-) these earrings and pendant set have been a hit. I have now made this sterling silver pendant my 'default' every time I am looking for a piece to wear. The heart has yet to find a necklace 'home'. I usually wait until it grabs me before just putting something together. I guess that is the 'artsy' in me. My pieces have the need to be inspired by a design,painting,emotion, or just an outfit. The heart pendant will be entitled "tie the knot" when it has been complete. these simple pieces are great wardrobe staples with a personalized and unique vibe. Let me know if you want one. :-)

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic