10.28.2008




hey all! I just wanted to post a new photo and update. I have been getting ready for a recent art show I had. GREAT SUCCESS! photos to come. :-) until then....




I love the vibrant colors of these designs.n i know its getting cold...but im thinking, what an addition to brighten up winter drab. It reminds me of the BRISK and CRISPY feeling that winter has when the sky is just as vibrant blue as you can imagine. almost a COOL MINTY feeling... funny since these earrings remind some of lifesavers candy.  I love how the wiring on the earrings finishes off with a bow. kinda of like a christmas present. So even though some might suggest the colors to cool for the season, I challenge you to brighten up your wardrobe and warm the spirit with some of rubys slippers custom designs. ;-)

No comments:

About Brooke

My photo
SEO OPTIMIZATION ~ GRAPHIC DESIGNER ~ CONSULTANT…..LIFE LIVER ;)…creative.Jesus lovin'. hippie chic